Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:07
- First Class Liquor License Approval - HPR, LLC, DBA: Railroad & Main - 13:45
- Participation in Button Up Vermont 2018 - 18:48
- Accept Purchasing Policy - 30:48
- Accept Records Retention Policy and Finance Department Retention Plan - 44:31
- Approval to Dispose of Town Property (Motorcycle) - 55:26
- Approval of K9 Pilot Program - 59:26
- Replacement of In-Car Video Systems - 71:13
- VTRANS Request for Right-of-Way Documentation - 85:14
- Minutes: September 10, 2018 - 88:58
- Consent Items - 92:35
- Reading File - 93:14
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.