Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:37
- Approval of Resolution of Appreciation for Saramichelle Stultz - 6:54
- Update on Progress of Unified Manager Goals - 10:12
- Approval of Employment Separation Agreements - 24:42
- Discussion of Exit Interviews from Board and Committee Volunteers - 24:50
- Approval of Minutes: November 19, 2018 - 25:08
- Consent Items - 31:31
- Reading File - 33:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.