Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 0:47
- Approval of First Class Liquor License: Firebird CafÃ© - 2:20
- Interview and Appointment: Phil March, Energy Committee - 11:23
- Interview and Appointment: Irene Wrenner, Energy Committee - 15:12
- Consent Items - 17:27
- Reading File - 19:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.