Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:50
- Interview and Appointment: Conservation and Trails Committee - 4:57
- Accept Class 4 Road Maintenance Policy - 10:31
- Public Hearing: Consider Final Passage of New and Revised Provisions to Municipal Ordinance Chapter 6.08, Firearms... - 40:37
- Final Passage (Adoption) of New and Revised Provisions to Municipal Ordinance Chapter 6.08, Firearms... - 87:57
- Approve Notification Form for Outdoor Shooting Range - 121:56
- Energy Committee Update - Electric Bus - 184:46
- Designate voting delegate for Vermont League of Cities& Towns Annual Meeting - 201:07
- Consent Items - 204:00
- Reading File/Board Member Comments - 205:49
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.