Essex Selectboard Budget Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:04
- Interview & Appointment: Jeff Benjamin, Economic Development Commission - 3:58
- Interview & Appointment: Botur Kosimi, Economic Development Commission - 9:59
- Interview & Appointment: Irene Wrenner, Economic Development Commission - 21:10
- Discuss Petition for Charter Change Regarding Composition of Selectboard - 29:05
- Approve resolution for VCDP Grant Application Authority for Champlain Housing Trust to convert residences in Fort Ethan Allen to recovery housing - 33:10
- Approve Fiscal Year 2019 Fund Balance Assignments - 68:11
- Continue Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Work Session - 86:32
- Approve Warning for Public Hearing on Fiscal Year 2021 Operating Budget - 125:02
- Consent Items - 126:46
- Reading File/Selectboard Comments - 127:07
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.