Joint Essex Junction Trustees and Essex Selectboard Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Joint Meeting with Essex Selectboard-Interviews with Executive Recruitment Firms: Don Jutton, Municipal Resources, Inc. - 3:26
- Interviews with Executive Recruitment Firms: Heidi Voorhees, Gov HR USA (via Skype) - 58:28
- Interviews with Executive Recruitment Firms: Steve Egan, Mercer Group - 109:41
- Resolution Honoring Essex Junction Little League Team - 177:35
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
A joint meeting of the Village of Essex Junction Trustees and the Essex Selectboard.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341. Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovations at 81 Main continue.