Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes of December 6, 2010 - 0:30
- Public Comment - General Issues - 3:00
- Liquor License Violation Review - 3:30
- Town Manager's Report - 6:40
- Request to Extend Sewer Line - 12:00
- Operating Budget - Planning and Zoning - 59:00
- Operating Budget - Fire Department - 96:30
- Host Town Agreement - 151:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.