Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Minutes of 12/13/10 & 12/20/10 - 0:03
- Public Comment - 4:34
- Operating Budget Review-Recreation and Parks - 4:49
- Operating Budget Review-Public Works - 28:33
- Public Hearing on Budgets - 55:45
- Operating Budget Review-Public Works (con't) - 71:14
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Program - 112:59
- Annual Audit Report - 136:12
- Audit Contract - 164:12
- Town Manager's Report - 166:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.