Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Minutes of Jan. 9 & 14, 2013 - 0:05
- Green Mountain Masonic Center - 4:40
- Capital Budget and Program - 9:15
- Operating Budget - 31:52
- Water Budget - 60:08
- Sewer Budget - 61:38
- Bond Resolution for Public Works Facility - 62:14
- Town Meeting Warning - 77:55
- Regional Transportation Review - 79:02
- Water Meter Fees - 121:40
- Town Managers Report - 126:56
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.