Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes â€“ January 7, 2013 - 0:04
- Public Comment â€“ General Issues - 3:03
- Green Mountain Masonic Center - 3:45
- Public Hearing - Development Bylaws - 35:26
- Development Bylaws Amendments - 39:14
- Budget Review FY 2014 - 40:37
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Program - 116:16
- Public Works Facility - 131:56
- Sewer System Improvements - 147:28
- Town Managers Report - 149:32
- Other Business - 154:49
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.