Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Election of Officers - 2:24
- Selectboard Rules of Transaction - 3:42
- Minutes of Feb. 25, 2013 - 4:42
- HomeShare Vermont - 8:07
- Liquor & Tobacco License Renewal Applications - 21:48
- Designate for Examining & Allowing Claims - 27:09
- Town Service Officer Appointment - 28:51
- Meeting Schedule - 30:30
- Town Managers Report - 33:24
- Annual CCTV Update - 40:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.