Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes â€“ March 11, 2013 - 0:05
- Public Comment â€“ General Issues - 1:50
- Liquor and Tobacco License Renewal Applications - 16:02
- Education & Recreation Impact Fee updates - 25:07
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance - Attachment A - 99:12
- Meadowridge Sewer Assessments - 136:12
- Stormwater Education Program - 138:42
- New Deposit Account - 140:20
- Town Managers Report - 141:44
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.