Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes Ã¢â‚¬â€œ April 1, 2013 - 0:05
- Public Comment Ã¢â‚¬â€œ General Issues - 1:09
- Board Appointments/Interviews: Board will interview a candidate for a position on the Champlain Water District Board - 9:01
- Cemetery Commission Report - 17:00
- Public Works Standards Update - 30:28
- Education & Recreation Impact Fee updates - 46:11
- Town Managers Report - 80:48
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.