Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes - April 15, 2013 - 0:17
- Interviews / Appointments Town Boards Interview and consider appointing candidates for Town Boards - 4:41
- Public Works Facility Construction Task Force - 32:14
- Public Hearing - Sewer Allocation Ordinance - 39:15
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance - 45:26
- Public Info Meeting - Management Plan for Lyon Property - 46:26
- Manager's Report - 49:33
- Community Justice Board bylaw amendments - 63:00
- Community Justice Board Staffing - 79:41
- Letter of Support Request - 88:15
- Other Business - 105:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.
The Selectboard came out of Executive Session at 9:07 p.m. A motion was made by Debbie Ingram and seconded by Chris Roy to authorize the Manager to enter into a purchase agreement for land to be acquired for the new public works facility. The vote in favor of the motion was unanimous. The meeting was adjourned at 9:10 p.m.