Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of April 7, 2014 - 0:00
- Public Comment - 2:38
- Atwood Hood Appeal - 4:18
- Use of Environmental Reserve Fund - 9:45
- Park and Ride Report - 14:09
- Public Hearing-Sewer Allocation Ordinance - 31:06
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance - 46:32
- Public Hearing-Bylaw Updates (Conservation Areas) - 46:54
- Bylaw Updates (Conservation Areas) - 51:55
- Host Town Agreement Extension - 52:35
- Public Hearing-Stormwater Ordinance - 54:55
- Stormwater Ordinance - 110:48
- Town Managers Report - 129:36
- Other Business - 153:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.
The Selectboard came out of Executive Session at 10:06 and the meeting was adjourned with no action taken by the Board.