Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Lake Iroquois District Report - 0:33
- Annual Appointments/Interviews for Town Boards - 7:31
- Minutes from May 5, 2014, May 19, 2014 - 18:34
- Lease-Purchase Agreement - Ambulance - 21:23
- Authorization to Transfer Deeds/Easements to VT Gas - 31:18
- Town Managers Report - 36:22
- Use of Environmental Reserve Fund - 43:30
- Traffic Ordinance Amendments - 53:00
- Other business - 72:38
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Budget - 74:54
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Annual Update - 113:14
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.
The Selectboard came out of Executive Session at 10:06 and the meeting was adjourned with no action taken by the Board.