Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes: June 16, 2014 - 0:22
- Public Comment: General Issues - 2:00
- Liquor License Application - BRGR, LLC Acting as local liquor control commissioners, consider approving an application for First Class license - 9:53
- Sewer Allocation Transfer Request: Consider approving a request by Allenbrook Development to transfer a previously approved sewer allocation - 14:37
- Special Event Permit Request: Review a request for a series of special events by the Burlington Beer Company - 36:40
- Solar Energy Agreement: Review and consider authorizing Manager to sign agreement - 70:12
- Acceptance of Avenue A as a Town Road: Consider accepting Avenue A as a town rd - 89:53
- Town Manager's Report - 99:00
- Other Business - 109:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.
The Selectboard came out of Executive Session at 10:06 and the meeting was adjourned with no action taken by the Board.