Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes â€“ July 21, 2014 - 0:20
- Stormwater User Fee Credit Policy - 2:00
- Set Stormwater Fee - 20:56
- All Metals Certificate of Approval Request - 30:18
- Dog Control Ordinance Amendments - 36:00
- Liquor License Application - 40:53
- Town Manager's Report - 47:09
- Other Business - 74:02
- Executive Session (No Action Taken)/Adjournment - 75:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.