Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes of September 2, 2014 - 0:07
- Use of Environmental Reserve Fund-Herskowitz Property - 6:19
- Hurricane Lane Speed Limit & Parking Ban - 7:52
- Meeting with Library Trustees - 20:50
- Public Hearing-Dog Control Ordinance - 47:14
- Dog Control Ordinance - 55:21
- Sewer Allocation Request - 59:38
- Bylaw Changes (lighting,signs growth mgmt, Lake Iroquois - 75:06
- State Special Event Permit Application - 156:22
- Town Manager's Report - 161:08
- Other Business - 169:04
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.