Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes: September 2, September 22, 2014 - 0:22
- Community Development Grant Application Review - 11:20
- Bylaw Changes (CH 11 Growth Management) - 25:30
- Education Funding Formula Resolution - 76:20
- Alling property tax settlement - 86:33
- Town Manager's Report - 99:50
- Other Business - 102:50
- Adjournment/Executive Session - 108:44
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.