Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of December 6, 2016 - 0:00
- Noise Ordinance Revisions - 1:36
- Manager's Report (Pt. 1) - 8:03
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2018, Clerk/Treasurer - 15:59
- Public Hearing - Tree Removal - 23:57
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2018, Fire - 35:25
- Manager's Report (Pt. 2) - 70:33
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2018, Planning/Zoning - 76:15
- Other Business - 103:58
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.