Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - June 6, 2017 and June 20, 2017 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 11:28
- Catamount Forest Study Committee Charge Revision - 14:57
- Board Interviews/Appointments - 17:11
- Neighborhood Stormwater Grant Policy - 29:53
- Residential Expired Permit Policy - 47:27
- VAST Agreement - Use of Public Lands - 53:54
- Rules of Transaction Policy - Minutes - 56:32
- Manager's Report - 66:03
- Other Business - 68:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.