Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/ Minutes of July 11, 2017 and July 17, 2017 - 0:00
- Board Interviews/Appointments - Community Justice Board - 2:11
- Comprehensive Plan Review - 13:53
- Neighborhood Stormwater Grant Policy - 15:39
- Stormwater Loan Agreement - Southridge - 18:37
- School Stormwater System - 25:23
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendments - 47:22
- Maple Tree Place Ground Lease & Construction Agreement - 88:10
- Manager's Report - 95:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.