Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Regional Planning - Annual Report - 0:00
- Errors and Omissions to 2017 Grand List - 14:06
- Allen Brook Meadows Stormwater System Acceptance - 25:18
- Jacob and Kranz Property Donation - 34:30
- Health Insurance Plan Renewal - 40:15
- Line Item Budget Transfers - 49:33
- Keeping of Chickens Regulation - 59:40
- Manager's Report - 71:26
- Other Business - 82:23
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.