Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - October 17, 2017 and November 21, 2017 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:45
- Position Interview/Appointment - 8:47
- Liquor License Application (Walgreens) - 30:28
- Liquor License Application (Chef's Corners) - 34:05
- Ambulance Service Rate Change - 35:45
- Lake Iroquois Association Report - 40:34
- Winooski Valley Park District Membership - 62:04
- Community Outreach Program - Social Workers - 105:08
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2019 - 109:41
- Manager's Report - 140:09
- Other Business - 143:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.