Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes of January 16 and January 23, 2018 - 0:14
- Interviews/Appointments - 4:45
- Acceptance of Roads - 11:19
- Highway Mileage Certification - 12:41
- Town Meeting Warning - 2018 (Revised) - 13:54
- Clean Water State Revolving Loan Fund Priority List for 2018 - 18:04
- Manager's Report - 24:23
- Public Hearing - Community Development Grant Close-Out - 26:35
- State Water Quality Funding Initiatives - 32:46
- Regional School District Budget Presentation - 61:45
- Other Business - 89:52
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.