Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of February 6, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:19
- Interviews/Appointments - 4:55
- Regional Unified Planning Work Program List for Williston - 24:44
- Public Hearing - Traffic Ordinance Amendment - 32:18
- Motor Vehicle & Traffic Ordinance Amendment - Old Stage Rd - 34:11
- Lake Iroquois Association Aquatic Nuisance Program Update - 36:08
- Manager's Report - 55:01
- North Williston Road Study - Select Preferred Alternative - 60:42
- Manager's Report (Continued) - 138:54
- Other Business - 143:34
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.