Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of March 20, 2018 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments - 4:19
- Catamount License Agreement - 22:45
- Unified Development Bylaws Updates (general) - 56:22
- Conveyance of Existing ROW to Developer - 97:07
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance (Attachment A) - 106:09
- Keeping of Chickens Regulation - 129:34
- Green Mountain Masonic Center Agreement (2018) - 187:02
- Manager's Report - 187:40
- Other Business - 190:29
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.