Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of April 3, 2018 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments - Conservation Commission - 10:47
- Champlain Water District Report - 19:47
- Catamount License Agreement - 40:11
- Stormwater Loan Policy Amendment - 94:54
- Stormwater Program Update - 106:06
- Manager's Report - 123:38
- Other Business - 131:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.