Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes - April 17, 2018 - 0:21
- Board Interviews / Appointments - 3:37
- Liquor License Application - 23:54
- Investment Policy Report - 35:39
- Public Hearing: Proposed Bylaw Amendments - 41:57
- Public Hearing: Sewer Allocation Ordinance (Attachment A) - 72:39
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance Amendment (Attachment A) - 74:56
- Catamount License Agreement - 77:30
- Keeping of Chickens Regulation - 110:50
- Manager's Report - 135:38
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.