Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of May 1, 2018 - 0:00
- Board Interviews/Appointments - Development Review Board - 2:45
- Liquor License Application - 7:44
- Traffic Calming Review - Blair Park Road - 10:25
- North Williston Rd/Mountain View Rd Intersection Update - 17:14
- North Williston Road Study - 26:24
- Conveyance of ROW to Northridge Williston, LLC - 48:16
- Development Bylaw Discussion - Poultry Definition - 50:33
- Catamount Property Purchase - 58:35
- Manager's Report - 73:12
- Other Business - 86:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.