Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of May 22, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:03
- Board Applications/Interviews/Appointments - 10:02
- Liquor License Application - Fairfield Inn - 13:26
- Liquor License Application - Jiffy Mart - 16:23
- Stormwater Loan Agreement - Meadowridge - 18:35
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Budget - Fiscal Year 2019 - 29:01
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Annual Update - 63:27
- Manager's Report - 70:46
- Maple Road Traffic Calming Study - Alternatives Presentation - 77:44
- Traffic Ordinance Amendment - 124:05
- Other Business - 133:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.