Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of June 19, 2018 - 0:00
- Heritage Meadows/Old Stage Estates/Forest Run Stormwater Loans - 3:10
- Catamount License Agreement - 9:42
- Catamount Community Forest Plan - 29:23
- Proposed Bylaw Amendments (chickens) - 64:54
- Keeping of Chickens Regulation - 95:42
- Catamount Purchase Agreement - 99:58
- Manager's Report - 109:26
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.