Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of July 10, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:53
- Interviews/Appointments - 7:15
- Old Stage Estates Stormwater Loan - 25:08
- Capital Budget Fund Transfer - Rossignol Park to Skate Park - 27:03
- Public Hearing - Traffic Ordinance Amendment - 30:56
- Traffic Ordinance Amendment - 42:36
- Other Business (Catering Permits) - 45:54
- Route 2A Project Update - 48:27
- Charter Revision - 87:24
- Manager's Report - 115:10
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.