Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of July 24, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:07
- Interviews/Appointments - 15:41
- Vermont Community Development Grant Resolution - 22:23
- Catamount Community Forest Plan - 24:59
- Brennan Woods Traffic Calming Study - 40:12
- Maple Road Traffic Calming Study - 69:23
- Traffic Calming Policy - 74:25
- Chapman Lane Discontinuance - 92:42
- Charter Revision - 103:08
- Deposit Account Resolution - 107:05
- Manager's Report - 108:09
- Other Business - 112:33
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.