Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of August 21, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 3:10
- Interviews/Appointments - 15:08
- Public Hearing - Keeping of Chickens Regulation - 34:01
- Public Hearing - Proposed Bylaw Amendment (Chickens) - 51:29
- Keeping of Chickens Regulation/Proposed Bylaw Amendment (Chickens) - 53:56
- Police Department Update - 63:47
- North Williston Road Traffic Calming Complaint - 88:30
- Brennan Woods Traffic Calming Study - 114:27
- Traffic Calming Policy - 121:07
- Charter Revision - 136:48
- Manager's Report - 140:47
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.