Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of September 4, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 4:58
- Interviews/Appointments - 12:25
- Stormwater Grant Policy Amendment - 27:41
- Stormwater Program Update - 30:35
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments - 46:27
- Town Legal Counsel for General Matters - 62:32
- Traffic Calming Policy - 68:05
- Town Charter Hearing Notice - 80:56
- Manager's Report - 84:42
- Other Business - 89:26
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.