Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of November 5, 2018 - 0:00
- Boundary Line Adjustment - Hurricane Lane - 7:37
- Route 2A,Industrial & Mountainview Road Intersection - 16:55
- State Transportation Project Update - 48:48
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 76:30
- Liquor License Application - First Class - 146:30
- Approve Judicial Bureau List - 147:39
- Manager's Report - 149:03
- Other Business - 159:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.