Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of April 2, 2019 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:37
- General Fund Loan to Stormwater Fund - 8:02
- Meadowridge Stormwater Loan Agreement - 14:56
- Meadowridge Stormwater Escrow Agreement - 19:12
- Request to Participate in an Act 250 Appeal (Northridge) - 21:30
- Public Hearing - Sewer Allocation Ordinance Amendment - 59:30
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance Amendment - 65:45
- Community Development Policy Updates - 77:03
- Manager's Report - 80:13
- Other Business - 91:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.