Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of September 17, 2019 - 0:00
- Regional Planning Commission - Annual Report - 4:46
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 22:00
- Federal Opioid Class Action Lawsuit - 53:16
- Coyote Lane - Acceptance of Irrevocable Offer of Dedication - 69:49
- Tax Sale Process Authorization - 72:48
- Manager's Report - 75:11
- Other Business - 79:13
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.