Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Health Order Hearing - Bevins Property - 0:00
- Minutes - October 1, 2019 - 20:04
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 21:51
- Federal Opioid Class Action Lawsuit - 29:34
- Clean Water Advisory Committee - 37:07
- Manager's Report - 39:28
- Other Business - 48:16
- Public Hearing - Bylaw Amendment - Transportation Impact Fees - 50:10
- Bylaw Amendment - Transportation Impact Fees - 55:48
- North Williston Road Traffic Calming Update - 71:05
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.