Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of November 19, 2019 - 0:00
- Lake Iroquois Association Annual Report - 2:24
- Chittenden Community Television Annual Report - 31:24
- Line Item Transfers - 2020 - 43:13
- Capital Budget and Program/General Fund Operating Budget - Fiscal Year 2021 - 47:55
- Sewer Line Easement Acceptance - 61:53
- Anti-Displacement Policy - 63:31
- Memorandum of Understanding - Dorothy Alling Memorial Library - 65:23
- Manager's Report - 77:59
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.