Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of January 21, 2020 - 0:00
- Lake Iroquois Association Clean-Up Discussion - 3:15
- Lake Iroquois District Report - 22:23
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Update - 26:14
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 59:39
- Highway Mileage Certification - 115:20
- Manager Recruitment Process - 116:10
- Manager's Report - 124:56
- Other Business - 127:59
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.