Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of February 4, 2020 - 0:00
- Police Comfort Dog Proposal - 3:48
- Memorandum of Understanding - Dorothy Alling Memorial Library - 32:23
- Building Use Policy Update - 36:26
- Ground Water Control Ordinance - 43:10
- Manager Recruitment Process - 51:22
- Manager's Report - 53:10
- Other Business - 61:42
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.