Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Minutes of April 21, 2020 - 0:00
- Superfund Site Update - 1:12
- Groundwater Control Ordinance - 48:43
- Stormwater Fund Budget - Fiscal Year 2021 - 52:16
- Sewer Fund Budget - Fiscal Year 2021 - 59:18
- Water Fund Budget - Fiscal Year 2021 - 70:26
- Water Shutoff Deferrals - 84:53
- Manager's Report - 99:19
- Other Business - 109:14
- Enter Executive Session (Police Collective Bargaining Agreement) - 112:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.