Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - August 18, 2020, August 21, 2020, August 24, 2020 - 0:00
- Liquor License Application- Unboxed Enterprises LLC - 3:58
- Stormwater Program Update - 9:54
- State Police Dispatch Service Fee - FY 22 - 30:40
- Vermont Municipal Retirement Group - Town Manager - 48:07
- Public Hearing: Comprehensive Plan Amendment - 56:36
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment - Adoption - 80:28
- Town Fire Warden Appointment - 84:00
- Manager's Report - 85:52
- Other Business - 91:11
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.