Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of September 15, 2020 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments - 2:36
- GMT Annual Update - 12:07
- Introduction to New Fire Chief - 45:30
- Black Lives Matter Message Installation Request - 61:37
- FY 21 Budget Update - 84:05
- FY 22 Budget Preliminary Discussion - 110:06
- Municipal Planning Grant Application - 120:02
- State Drinking Water Revolving Loan Fund Agreement - 123:08
- Manager's Report - 125:04
- Other Business - 132:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.