Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - December 1, 2020 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:18
- Chittenden Community Television Annual Report - 4:30
- Manager's Report - 20:58
- Other Business - 22:05
- Public Hearing - Grant Close Out O.N.E. Community Center - 24:31
- Library Trustees Annual Report - 41:12
- FY 22 Budget Review Session - 59:51
- Other Business (Continued) - 160:20
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.