Williston Town Meeting 2016
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Town Meeting - Article I - 5:10
- Town Meeting - Article II - 6:05
- Town Meeting - Article III - 7:00
- Town Meeting - Article IV - 34:35
- Town Meeting - Article V - 45:55
- School District Meeting - 49:50
- School District Meeting - Article I - 51:03
- School District Meeting - Article II - 51:50
- School District Meeting - Article III - 52:50
- School District Meeting - Article IV - 53:30
- School District Meeting - Article V - 54:00
- Town Budget Presentation - 72:50
- School Budget Presentation - 115:05
- CVU Budget Presentation - 151:20
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The legal voters of the Town of Williston meet at the Williston Central School for the Annual Town Meeting.
Article 1: To elect a Moderator.
Article 2: Shall the voters authorize that current taxes be paid to the Town Treasurer in three equal installments with due dates of August 15, November 15 and February 15 as authorized by 32 V.S.A. § 4871?
Article 3: Pursuant to 20 V.S.A. § 3546(e), shall the voters adopt an ordinance regulating domestic pets or wolf-hybrids by an ordinance that diverges from the procedures in that state statute by allowing, among other things, the filing of complaints regarding dog bites or attacks by law enforcement officers regardless of the location of the bite or attack?
Article 4: To hear and act upon reports of the several town officers.
Article 5: To transact any other business proper to be brought before said meeting.