Winooski City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Consent Agenda - 1:35
- Council Reports - 2:14
- City Updates - 7:28
- Parks and Open Space Master Plan - 11:16
- Resolution: Industrial Wastewater Charge - 73:36
- FY22 Budget: Goal Setting - 80:56
- 2020 Policy Priorities and Strategies Recovery Plan Report-out #2 - 104:48
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Winooski City Council are the elected residents representative and accountable to the City of Winooski at large. Their Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at Winooski City Hall. To learn more about Winooski's City Council and to view their agendas and minutes, visit winooskivt.gov